Monday, December 12, 2016

Personal Blog



The scope of my project was to go film wrestling on November 30th, 2016. Olathe Northwest had a dual against Turner High School. The process I took was getting the camera during class and going to the dual and get footage of the team wrestling. For this event I wanted to get a lot of wide shots and very few head shots or close-ups because then you could miss what was happening. I learned that it would have been better if I would have moved around and got some different angle shots but I didn’t want to get in the way of anyone so I didn’t do that. I would just change how I shot the film. I like voiceover I like the script that I had written for the video. Have better voice overs adding more excitement to the voice over will go along way. Other then that I loved how it ended. I thought I did a good job editing and my partner did a good job on the voice over.

No comments:

Post a Comment