Thursday, September 17, 2015

Ceiling Tile


These are the ceilings tiles we have to make for class. The very top tile is my personal tile.The first tile on the left is the Chevron Tile. The one on the right is a Japanese tile we had to make. 
The first two we made was a tutorial video. The tile on the top is a tile i made on my own after learning how to create patterns from the tutorial video. 

My Pattern i made on my own is on the top.
1) First make a big square.
2) Press down on alt in the middle and make squares in side each other. 
3) Add color. (I chose grey and white.).
4) Group the squares together to make it all 1 piece.
5) Go to the tool bar on the top.
6) Press option.
7) Go to pattern. 
8) Push make pattern and make the pattern.
9) Mess around with the pattern and how they are lined up. Find what is preferable to your liking. 
10) I did brick by row.
11) Enjoy your pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment