Monday, September 11, 2017


My weekly blog is from espn and Jake Trotter is the espn staff writer who writ the story. The story is about Baker Mayfield Oklahoma quarterback who beat Ohio State. Mayfield waved the OU flag at midfield and planted it in the field. Trotter did a good job of briefing what had happened then he gave a quote that he got when he interviewed baker. Trotter also included a photo of Baker with the flag and gave his stats for the night. 

I think what he could of done better was add a video. The video should of been and had included highlights of the game plus baker putting the flag into the ground. I think that the title isn't really appropriate for the writing that was  in the story. 

I'm going to add things like stats, and a brief summary of what happened before the story. I think that what he really did well was adding a video and a photo and we have to add a video so we will be fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment