Friday, November 20, 2015

ONW Blood Drive 2015.




The scope of the project for the blood drive video was to get 2 interviews and 6 shot sequence B-roll. The B-roll I used wasn't just B-roll i filmed it was also other people. To start the project off I wrote 21 questions then I wrote a story about the footage I had and used that to use as a outline for my story. I learned to use the software better, every time you use the software you improve on your skills. I would say I need more work on the filming aspect of my projects. I got the project done on time but I need to value my time better and be able to put out more quality work, If I would of had more time I would of liked to made sure i put the B-roll in more of a 6 shot sequence. I would value my time better, and spend more time on the editing aspect to clean things up. I like how I finished the project on time I would like to do that again. I will do more of a 6 shot sequence and follow that better.  This project overall was about Students and teachers coming together to donate blood to potential save lives for the people who have cancer to wrecks.

No comments:

Post a Comment