Thursday, November 6, 2014




The 6 shot sequence consist of 6 shots. XW is the set seen. XCU is the close up of the hands. MS is the hips. CU is the close up of the face. WS is head to toe. OTS is over the shoulder. Each one of them is a unique shot to make six shot sequence.

I learned during this project that making videos is simple once you get the hang of it. Also that the way you set up is important for how your video will look. I also learned that YouTube is slow.

I will apply things to my next video better videos and better quality of the video. Also on the next video try not to have other people in it except for the characters. Next time i come in to seminar 2 i will not let Rosie klausner help me because she deleted my video and laughed about. And then Brady had to fix like the baller he is. So for the next project i would like to be with Brady. 

No comments:

Post a Comment