Friday, October 24, 2014

Lopez Highlight video Kansas city Royals




The tools I used in final cut pro are many tools. I used transitions to connect the videos. To start from a certain point of the video so i had the good parts i used I to start the video where i wanted it. I used to put where the ending point was that i got what was interesting not the boring parts.I cutted out the audio and added my own music to it. I added all we do is win.


I chose the hobby because i love baseball! I chose the Royals not in particular to there success. Ive been A Royals fan sense as far back as i remember to 4 years old. I remember going to games with my dad all the time.I have every single bobble head that the Royals have haven out over the past 10 year! The Royals are like family i love them dearly. So this playoff run has meant the World to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment