Friday, November 3, 2017

TNT Review

Last night after the Lakers lost the game because of Damian Lillard game winning shot. With 0.7 seconds left on the clock. Ernie and the rest of the TNT crew talked about the game and did highlights of the game. I like how they follow their shot sheet really good, and I know they have been doing it for year but they are really good at it. I'm gonna add that to my work and try to get more fluent at it.

I don't like how they talk to each other sometimes, but they do a really good job of working past it. The technical stuff was really good last night they did a good job.

What I did like is how they have a great sense of chemistry with each other. But they give their opinions way to much and it doesn't work and it isn't visible about the game. It's all basically about themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment