Tuesday, December 8, 2015

My Final Logo.





This is my final Logo for sports film production. Film production is what i want to do when I am older. My logo has my initials and also sports Production underneath. My initials are in a play button. The play button represents to start the production. The process of this was quite easy I used my sketchbook drawings to help me come up with this logo. I started off with creating a triangle with my initials in it. With sports production underneath. I also have all my other logos the logo that was part of my thumbnails. With every single one of my thumbnails I like them. To make the logo I went with I did was my initials in a play button triangle, and I added sports production underneath my logo. This process took a few days to do. I took sports fonts and messed around with those till I liked what I came up with.




This right here is the process of how I found what I wanted to with my logo. In my final design I added sports production which is what I want to be when I'm older. The Process was to use a play button triangle and add my initials inside the triangle.

No comments:

Post a Comment