Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Semester One End Of The Year Blogger:

I would say some of my strengths in this class is communication. I like to talk and I feel like the bond we have with the juniors wether good or bad has been better and will benefit for the future and the good of the SID program and I can't wait to see Jack on the headset next year. Some personal strengths are the fact I'm good at researching for broadcast and I'm always willing to anchor. I'm glad that I've been given the chance to do what I like in this class.

A weakness is the fact I don't really know how to use any of the equipment but I also don't plan on using it either. Sometimes cussing is a major problem in this class which I know I need to work on and I will work on it. I also want to get better at editing material before I leave and that would really make me happy.

The plan is just to finish out the year and help transition other people to roles that we have. I really am better at saying this stuff in person then putting it on a piece of paper. I feel like the rest of the year will go very smoothly and things can be good. I'm looking forward to broadcasting games and finishing out broadcasting at northwest, and I really enjoy broadcasting and plan to do it one day for a small local company possibly. A few smart goals are just improving everyday, working on not cussing, 

No comments:

Post a Comment